Dance of the Winnebagos by Ann Charles

Dance of the Winnebagos (2011)

by Ann Charles

This is the first book in a new series from Ann Charles. One of my favorite authors, she combines murder, mystery, humor and romance in her stories.
Claire Morgan comes to Jackrabbit Junction with her Gramps and his war buddies to the R.V. park and finds a job, romance and mystery. ( )
  Bettesbooks | Aug 24, 2016 |
A fun story with some really odd characters. I enjoyed getting to know the residents of the park and solving the mystery of - Is this a Mystery? ( )
  Perrywilson | May 24, 2014 |
Another colorful character from the world of Anne Charles! Having lived in Arizona I found this to be rich with memory invoking images. The mystery surrounding the minds and the RV Parks deceased husband lead Claire and a hot Geo-engineer on an adventure that boggles the mind and kept this girl turning pages as fast as I could! ( )
  AKMamma | Nov 25, 2013 |
Okay, so several months ago I read a book, thinking it was a supernatural thriller - turns out it was a supernatural romance. I liked the book but stated in my review that I really wasn't into romances. Well, maybe I am. this was a murder mystery romance and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Okay, so the romance parts were a bit over the top (at least for me), but the characterizations were good, the dialogue was well done, and, despite the romance parts, it had an interesting plot with a delightful mix of witticism and sleuthing. It was a quick read, and though the antagonist was obvious fairly early, there were a couple of twists that offered it authenticity as a mystery. So, maybe I am a romance fan - at least when it is embedded in a witty, mystery adventure set in an RV park in the Southwest U.S. ( )
  Al-G | Oct 16, 2013 |

"When Claire's grandfather and his Army buddies converge in the Arizona desert to find new wives, it's her thankless job to keep them out of trouble with the opposite sex. But when she finds a human leg bone and partners with a reluctant geotechnician to dig up secrets from the past, trouble finds her. If she doesn't stop digging, she could end up dead." -- p. [4] of cover… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,450,580 books! | Top bar: Always visible