Mortal (The Books of Mortals) by Ted Dekker

Mortal (The Books of Mortals)

by Ted Dekker, Tosca Lee

192661,408 (3.83)1

I like it but thought at times it was slow. ( )
  sh2rose | Sep 6, 2016 |
Yes! Much better than the first in the series. Good story line, characters and action sequences. I would recommend this this novel and look forward to reading the rest of this series. ( )
  Cal_Clapp | Sep 5, 2016 |
2nd book in the book of mortal series. Didn't find it as compelling as the first one, and the ending seemed to be tacked on at the end. In the end, Jonathan's blood could resurrect Triphon after 3 days, but not himself, which seemed a plot hole. Also, what deal was struck with Feyn that didn't seemed to be acknowledged? ( )
  petrichor8 | Jun 6, 2016 |
Second part of the Book of Mortals. Really good read ( )
  cbinstead | Apr 10, 2013 |
It's a decent book, just not my usual type of book. I like more modern day books. Plus there was one particular issue with the plot that was not discussed, but which would have ended the main conflict in my mind since it wasn't discussed. Anyway. I don't think I'll read the final book in the series. ( )
  Chancelet | Mar 14, 2013 |

Ted Dekkerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Lee, Toscamain authorall editionsconfirmed

Rom Sebastian discovered a secret and consumed an ancient potion of blood to bring himself back to life. Nine years later, surviving against impossible odds, he has gathered a secret faction of followers who have also taken the blood--the first Mortals in a world that is dead. But the Order has raised an elite army to hunt and crush the living, and no one knows the path to survival.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,109,692 books! | Top bar: Always visible