Friends Forever: A Novel by Danielle Steel

Friends Forever: A Novel (edition 2012)

by Danielle Steel

Member:Marnied
Title:Friends Forever: A Novel
Authors:Danielle Steel
Info:Delacorte Press (2012), Edition: Book Club, Hardcover, 320 pages

Friends Forever by Danielle Steel

Friends forever by Danielle Steel
Izzy, Gabby, Billy, Shawn and Andy are friends throughout the years (k through 12) at the prestigiuos private school.
Better chance to get in if you had another sibling there already. Services also offered physiological help and help with colleges.
Story follows the parents and their lives. Very confusing to me because there are so many of them.
What I do like about this book is the pact they make in 2nd grade and how many different situations they go through.
Like hearing of the older children, infants and parents lives.
Tragedies occur when they are older as they thought they were invincilbe.
  jbarr5 | Aug 8, 2018 |
Wow! What a ride! This is so good book. I didn't thought much about Danielle Steel before this book but now I am. This is so amazing book. It made me cry so many times but it made ma think also and it is much much much deeper than I thought it would be. It is like a picture of my generation - generation what has so many opportunities and so many ways to ruin it all (drugs, alcohol etc). Utterly a good book. ( )
  stiina.sild | Mar 10, 2018 |
Couldn't put this one down. Starts off with five children in kindergarden and goes through to their early twenties. Much tragedy and love - a book of the twenty first century gets you in the gut and won't let you go. ( )
  justmum | Jan 19, 2018 |
not usually a Danielle Steel reader but I enjoyed this one ( )
  Melissa1980 | May 5, 2017 |
This book caught my interest from their encounter in kindergarten until adulthood! Once started it was difficult to put down! ( )
  Mariavictoria | Apr 18, 2014 |
This book is dedicated to Nick Traina and Max Leavitt, bright shining stars, and the footprints they left on our hearts forever.

And to my precious children, Beatrix, Trevor, Todd, sam, Victoria, Vanessa, Maxx, and Zara. Please God, may you always be among the survivors. I love you so much!!!

Mommy/ds
The admissions process to get into the Artwood School had eaten up six months of the previous winter, and driven each of the families nearly to distraction with open houses, meet and greets, intense interviews with the parents, sometimes two of them, and the screening of each child.

Forging inseparable bonds in childhood that reinforce them throughout their teen years, two girls and three boys go their separate ways as adults and encounter respective tragedies and transformations.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,843,672 books! | Top bar: Always visible