My True Love Gave to Me by Ava March

My True Love Gave to Me (edition 2011)

by Ava March

Member:silversurfer
Title:My True Love Gave to Me
Authors:Ava March
Info:Carina Press (2011), Kindle Edition, 88 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:Regency Gay Fiction

My True Love Gave to Me by Ava March

One of my chief guilty pleasures is reading Josh Lanyon's gay romances. This book came in an anthology with one of his, so I decided to try it. It's a regency-period historical m/m romance, with lots of pretty explicit sex and a surprisingly sweet love story. I did get to care about Sasha and Thomas, despite all the sex, angst and drama that threatened to drown the story.

Probably best read over Christmas, but ssh. I wasn't allowed to buy it till my essays were done. ( )
  shanaqui | Apr 28, 2013 |
Read for m/m team bingo special holiday theme challenge.
  Nightcolors | Apr 10, 2013 |
Read for m/m team bingo special holiday theme challenge. ( )
  Nightcolors | Apr 8, 2013 |
Alexander Norton loathes the festive season. The revelry of the ton is a reminder of Christmas four years ago, when his first love, Thomas Bennett, broke his heart and fled to New York without a word. So when he encounters Thomas at a holiday ball, Alexander is determined not to let on how much he still hurts.

Thomas has returned for one reason only: Alexander. Having finally come to terms with his forbidden desires, he will do whatever he must to convince Alexander to give their love another chance. But instead of the happy, carefree man Thomas once knew, Alexander is now hard and cynical. Saddened to know he's to blame for the man's bitterness, Thomas resolves to reignite the passion he knows lies hidden behind the wall of disdain... ( )
  silversurfer | Nov 28, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,289,144 books! | Top bar: Always visible