Foxfire 9 by Foxfire Fund

by Foxfire Fund

Series: Foxfire (9)

163None73,133 (3.83)None

No reviews
This book is dedicated to our readers.
Your interest, your devotion, and your unflagging support of our work have propelled us through twenty years of continuing efforts to prove to high school students that they can not only achieve academically, but also make remarkable contributions to the quality of life in our global human community.
Stick with us. We've barely started. There's so much left to do.
For years, readers have written us asking for information as to just what the organic substance foxfire is and how to find it.
This is a compilation of articles from Foxfire magazine.

With the publication of Foxfire 9 in the fall of 1986, the series of numbered volumes documenting Appalachian crafts and traditions is now complete.

General stores, the Jud Nelson wagon, a praying rock, a Catawba Indian potter - and haint tales, quilting, home cures, and log cabins revisited will be found in this volume.

Research is now under way for a new group of future titles, also by our students, that will document other aspects of the Appalachian experience.

Foxfire highlights the  twentieth year of the Foxfire high school program with a  new volume as fascinating as its predecessors.  Included are general stores, the Jud Nelson wagon, a  praying rock, a Catawban Indian potter, haint  tales, quilting, home cures, and the log cabin  revisited.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:53 -0400)

On t.p.: general stores, the Jud Nelson wagon, a praying rock, a Catawba Indian potter--and haint tales, quilting, home cures, (etc.)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,077,079 books! | Top bar: Always visible