Becoming a Man of Valor (Men of Valor) (Men…

Becoming a Man of Valor (Men of Valor) (Men of Valor Series)

by Mark R. Laaser

5None1,436,638NoneNone

No tags.

No reviews

This book uses stories of how Jesus interacts with people in the Gospel of John. From those interactions, Dr. Laaser teaches that there are 3 key spiritual questions that we all should ask ourselves every day.
Do You Want To Get Well?
We learn that we must be willing to follow Christ and cooperate with the help that only God can provide in order to be well from whatever problems or sickness we have.
What Are You Thirsty For?
From this, Dr. Laaser helps the reader to know what they are really thirsty for.
Are You Willing To Die To Yourself?
We too, must allow our selfishness to die so that we might truly know the power of God s love for us.
Dr. Laaser uses frequent questions throughout the book so as to allow the reader to digest and incorporate the wisdom of Biblical example into their own lives. In this way, we can all aspire to be the men that God calls us to be, men of integrity and honor.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:39 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,232,328 books! | Top bar: Always visible