dismiss

Blind Side

by Catherine Coulter

Series: FBI Thriller (8)

In the wake of a series of kidnapping attempts, Savich, Sherlock, and FBI agent Miles Kettering--whose six-year-old son was one of the attempted victims--trace leads to a charismatic evangelist team.

A quick read, average story about a little boy who's kidnapped and the FBI gets involved. Her usual characters of Savitch and Sherlock are there but the main story is about a former agent/friend who is the dad and he meets and falls in love with the local sheriff while trying to save his son. No surprises. ( )
  Terrie2018 | Feb 21, 2020 |
Married FBI agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock help when a friend and former agent, Miles Kettering's six year old son, Sam, has been kidnapped. Sam manages to escape and he is saved by a small town sheriff in east Tennessee, Katie Benedict. The kidnappers keep trying to get Sam, but the question is why do they want him so badly. The answers seem to lie with charismatic and intense evangelist, Reverent Sooner McCamy and his wife. Also in the background, someone is killing female math teachers in the DC area.
  taurus27 | Dec 17, 2019 |
okay mystery not really well developed characters

When six-year-old Sam Kettering is kidnapped and manages to save himself, everything's over, right? Not by a long shot. Sheriff Katie Benedict contacts Sam's father, Miles Kettering, ex-FBI agent, and he and Savich fly to eastern Tennessee to determine why Sam was kidnapped and brought to such an unlikely locale as Jessborough, Tennessee. The kidnappers just don't give up. They try again. The question remains: Why do the kidnappers want this little boy so badly? The investigation leads to a charismatic, intense, twenty-first-century Rasputin, Reverend Sooner McCamy, and his gorgeous, enigmatic wife, Elsbeth.

As if the kidnapping case weren't enough, Savich and Sherlock are at the same time desperate to find the cold-blooded killer of three high school math teachers in the Washington, D.C. area.
  christinejoseph | Jul 31, 2016 |
Bad writing is all I have to say. I hate when I waste my reading time with something like this. Makes me think I could be a writer- obviously you don't always need talent. Thumbs down. ( )
1 vote LSTEPH1967 | Aug 30, 2012 |
I like to read about Dillon Savich & Lacey Sherlock thrilling adventure. They are good FBI agents and happly marred. I think they meet alot of different kinds of people through their cases. ( )
  jbemrose | May 30, 2012 |

Coulter, Catherineprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Burr, SandraNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Caraffini, S.Translatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To my mother
Elizabeth Coulter
It was pitch black.

Sam kidnapped, escaped and found by Sheriff in Tennessee. Was being kidnapped because he had had stigmata and religious man wanted him to be his heir to church.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,675,177 books! | Top bar: Always visible