Blindside: An FBI Thriller by Catherine…

Blindside: An FBI Thriller (edition 2003)

by Catherine Coulter

Member:Jcarter387
Title:Blindside: An FBI Thriller
Authors:Catherine Coulter
Info:Putnam Adult (2003), Edition: 1St Edition, Hardcover, 384 pages

Blind Side by Catherine Coulter

Bad writing is all I have to say. I hate when I waste my reading time with something like this. Makes me think I could be a writer- obviously you don't always need talent. Thumbs down. ( )
1 vote LSTEPH1967 | Aug 30, 2012 |
I like to read about Dillon Savich & Lacey Sherlock thrilling adventure. They are good FBI agents and happly marred. I think they meet alot of different kinds of people through their cases. ( )
  jbemrose | May 30, 2012 |
This is the 8th installment in Catherine Coulter's FBI series. It fallows Savech and Sherlock as they track down the Math teacher Killer, as well as helping out their friend Miles Kettering save his son from kidnappers and helping him find love with the local Sheriff Katie. The plot is fairly predictable on all counts you pretty much can suspect the main criminal players as well as figuring out how Miles' and Katie's relationship will develop. That is the only complaint about Coulter's FBI series! ( )
  Buffy-Tinkes | Feb 29, 2012 |
I have read a few in this series and this will be my last. I am tired of this "big hair roller" turn on thing with Sherlock. And I don't know how many times the so-called law enforcement types in this book did very foolish things. I sure would not feel secure if the FBI were trying to keep me personally safe. Oh well, there are plenty more good thrillers and romance books out there. ( )
1 vote Alice_Wonder | Sep 23, 2011 |
Blind Side is a romantic crime thriller from Catherine Coulter's FBI crime series. In this particular novel, a former FBI agent's son is kidnapped, taken to a remote town in Tennessee and escapes into the arms of the female town sheriff. With the help of the former agent's friends (FBI agents that are married to each other) the four set out to solve the mystery of the kidnapping.

Read more: www.thesimplebookreview.com ( )
  msstephaniebuck | May 3, 2010 |

Coulter, Catherineprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Burr, SandraNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Caraffini, S.Translatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To my mother
Elizabeth Coulter
It was pitch black.

Sam kidnapped, escaped and found by Sheriff in Tennessee. Was being kidnapped because he had had stigmata and religious man wanted him to be his heir to church.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515137200, Mass Market Paperback)

Get blindsided by the #1 New York Times bestselling author.

FBI agents Savich and Sherlock face two baffling cases in Catherine Coulter's electrifying thriller, a riveting novel of knife-edge suspense.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:41:13 -0400)

Son of an ex-FBI agent, Miles Kettering, six-year-old Sam Kettering is kidnapped and taken to eastern Tennessee. The boy manages to escape. But the kidnappers do not give up. Miles Kettering joins Lacey Sherlock and Dillon Savich to investigate why the kidnappers want this little boy so badly - and they also soon find themselves ineluctiaably drawn into the investigation of the murders of three math teachers in the Washington, D.C. area.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,552,485 books! | Top bar: Always visible