Lady Seductress's Ball by Eliza Knight

Lady Seductress's Ball

by Eliza Knight

LADY SEDUCTRESS’S BALL by Eliza Knight is an erotic historical romance. It is the story of lost love and sex. I have mixed feelings about this title. I find the adultery,and the events at the Lady Seductress’s Ball a bit overwelhming. As Lady Olivia is waiting for her husband to pass she goes rumping with an old flame,Tristan. It is well written,as I said earlier I have mixed feelings with the adultery. Otherwise,a quick,sensual read. It is also the story of lost love,found again. Received for an honest review from Net Galley and the publisher. Details can be found at Carina Press,the author’s website,and My Book Addiction and More.

RATING: 3

HEAT RATING:Wild Ride: Graphic sex scenes,including multiple partners,alternate lifestyles,explicit adult language and/or graphic violence.

REVIEWED BY: AprilR, My Book Addiction and More ( )
  MyBookAddiction | Jun 26, 2012 |
Fiction; Romance/Erotica
3 stars

Olivia Covington is married to the much older Earl of March. He is a sickly man who has never really taken much interest in his young bride other than the occasional conjugal visit.

Olivia’s dreams take her beyond the life she leads within in the four walls of her home as she fantasizes about the handsome Earl of Newcastle, Tristan Knightly. Their attraction to each other is electric and she cannot help but yearn for his presence.

Not wanting to shame her for having an extra-marital affair, but desperately wanting to be together, Tristan devises a plan and invites Olivia to a ball where behind their ‘masks’ they are able to come together to fulfill their sexual needs. With Tristan, Olivia’s body is awakened to all the things she has been dreaming about.

This was a short, quick and very steamy. There is enough emotional build up between the main characters for me to qualify this book as a romance. I would have loved to read more about Olivia and Tristan, but alas— the book ended much to quickly. If you like historical erotic fiction, you would probably enjoy this book. ( )
  showmegirl | Feb 4, 2012 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,013,628 books! | Top bar: Always visible