Delitto irrisolto by Coulter Catherine

Delitto irrisolto

by Coulter Catherine, Caraffini .S. (Translator)

Member:saintwo2005
Title:Delitto irrisolto
Authors:Coulter Catherine
Other authors:Caraffini .S. (Translator)
Info:Longanesi
Rating:***
Tags:2000, gialli

Blowout by Catherine Coulter

English (9)  Italian (1)  English (10)
I generally enjoy Catherine Coulter's books, especially the FBI series featuring husband and wife FBI agents, Sherlock and Dillon Savich... but this story starts strangely with a ghost and ends after a long journey about the main story, which is the assassination of a Supreme Court Justice. While the storytelling is good -- and the mystery slow to unfold -- I found the dialogue strange and clunky at times. A decent who-done-it, but I think she has written better novels than this one. ( )
  Randall.Hansen | May 12, 2016 |
I liked this suspense story with a touch of romance. The plot was pretty good with exciting parts but the action was sometimes repetitive with so many interviews. I always enjoy reading about Savich and Sherlock. FBI agents, assisted by cop Ben and victims step-daughter Calli, work on solving a crime.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
As is the case with this series it is pretty much same story different people. The one nice surprising change is the interesting paranormal beginning to the book. Catheine Coulter still spins an interesting tale no matter how pradictable. Following Savach and Sherlock as they help journalist Callie Markham figure out how her stepfather Stewart Califano was killed in the supreme court building and why, is quite a trip. While easy to follow, Coulters knowledge and research on the subject mater makes it an interesting read :-) ( )
  Buffy-Tinkes | Aug 28, 2012 |
Confession: I really don't like these books, but I continue to read them. I don't buy them, but get them passed down from my mother...who does spend money on them. I'm not sure what this says about me...

Coulter's writing is incredibly formulaic. If you've read one of her FBI books, you can pretty well tell what will happen. This one features the assassination of a Supreme Court Justice, followed by attacks on members of his staff. There's a side story which focuses on Savich and his dreams concerning the ghost of a young mother murdered 30 years earlier. Also, surprise, surprise, there's a blossoming romance between one of the law enforcement officers and the strong-willed step daughter of the murdered justice that goes unconsummated until the last chapter of the book.

Acceptable beach or bathtub reading. ( )
  Saisquoi | Aug 4, 2011 |
FBI thrillers- all have the same premise but are fun to listen to ( )
  ReadingKnitter01 | Aug 6, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515139254, Mass Market Paperback)

A long weekend in the Poconos is interrupted by murder, and FBI agents Savich and Sherlock must look thirty years into the past to stop the killing.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:34 -0400)

Summoned back from a weekend trip when a prominent judge is murdered, FBI agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock tackle a case during which numerous Washington power brokers are targeted.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,725,602 books! | Top bar: Always visible