You Are Made for More!: How to Become All…

You Are Made for More!: How to Become All You Were Created to Be

by Lisa Osteen Comes

NCLA Review: It’s amazing how we can do things when we didn’t think we could! Lisa Osteen Comes, Associate Pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, the largest church in the United States, assures us that we can do more than we think if we do it conscious of God’s help. She shares gripping personal stories of overcoming shattering life adversities that prove God’s guidance in all things. She explains that someone needs what only you can give, and God will direct the steps to fulfill His will for us if we but ask and listen. Just get going, confident in the knowledge that nothing is too difficult for you because nothing is too difficult for God. It’s a beautiful, inspiring, amazing book, the kind of book you want to give to dear friends and definitely one to add to your church library. Rating: 4 —EB ( )
  ncla | Jul 31, 2012 |

"Whatever difficulties you face," Lisa Osteen Comes encourages readers, "I believe you are made for more."

Her down-to-earth style, humor, spiritual wisdom, and optimism engage readers, who will remember and repeat Lisa's memorable principles for daily living:

· You can't grasp the future, if you're hanging onto the past.

· You weren't made for the pit, but for the palace.

· It's not over till God says it's over.

· God's at work in you, making a masterpiece.

· Let your scars become stars.

In a time when more readers face financial peril, uncertain work lives, and feelings of fragility in a fast-paced and overwhelming world, Lisa's message shows how to not only get through the day but, how to catch new vision for a bold and bright life.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:45 -0400)

Lisa shares from her own life stories of facing birth defects, limiting labels as a young woman, an unwanted divorce, criminal attack, infertility, and broken dreams. With every story, in every chapter, she delivers biblical truths and practical help for overcoming hardship and loss.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,387,625 books! | Top bar: Always visible