Jealous and Freakn' by Eve Langlais

Jealous and Freakn'

by Eve Langlais

This series is still a top fluffy good read. I couldn't get into the males as much this time. Maybe my heart belongs to Javier. *grin* Alejandro was hot and I wanted more inside his head but Mitchell kinda left me cold. Francine is mouthy and adorably obnoxious and I loved every minute of her. I really liked the continuation of her friendship with Naomi. I also appreciated that her threesome didn't automatically end up mirroring Naomi's. It fit with Francine's character a lot better.

The dramatic incident played much better in this story but I wish it'd been left a little more open ended. Things with Jenny and the hunter got wrapped up a little too neatly and I wish the door had been left open to get a closer look on how those relationships played out.

Still freakn' lovin' the series and can't wait for more! I kind of hope Langlais pushes the bar next time and does an MFF story. Any way she writes it, I can't wait to get back to these sexy shifters. ( )
  Akaria | May 13, 2015 |
I love Eve Langlais books. I really think this is a 4.5 stars. The only problem for me is they are never long enough. :( ( )
  Tala2cubs | Sep 3, 2014 |
Reviewed by Sarah L
Review copy was a contest win at Romancing the Book
Excessive amounts of heat may be generated when reading this story. Do not sit or stand near flammable objects unless they happen to be your partner. Please note, that while the heroes sustained injuries during the course of the story, Francine did eventually kiss them all better, naked of course. This is a ménage romance, with heavy emphasis on the romance. It does contain multi partner, sexual situations that some people may find titillating. Reader discretion is advised.

Review: Being best friends with his sister, Mitchell has thought of Francine like a sister for many years. Francine along with everyone else knows Mitchell is destined to be her mate. What they don't know is that she is destined to have 2 mates, the other being Alejandro. Once Alejandro enters the picture, things start to heat up and Mitchell starts looking at Francine differently. This book drew me in from the start. I was fortunate to have read the first installment in this series so it was nice to revisit old friends but this book stands well on its own. We have great character development with Francine as the sassy she-wolf heroine, Alejandro as the sexy cat and then we have Mitchell with a jealousy streak a mile wide. I must admit, I really wanted to reach through the pages of the book and smack him upside the head at his stupidity. In addition to the love triangle, there were a couple twists from each of the men's past that brought trouble to Francine. I was slightly disappointed over the resolution of the Jenny issue. It was not the main focus of the story by any means but it was wrapped up as a neat and tidy here is what happened afterthought. Overall this was an enjoyable read which I would definitely recommend giving a try. ( )
  RtB | Feb 13, 2012 |
Legs pumping wildly, he tore through the woods behind his house, unfortunately too far from the shelter of his room.

What will it take for him to realize he's her mate? Francine's loved Mitchell, a wolf like herself, since she first set eyes on him back when they were just kids. However, Mitchell's never seen her as more than another annoying sister. Determined to make him realize she's all grown up, she enlists the aide of Alejandro, a gorgeous cat shifter. She never counted on wanting them both. Alejandro knows Francine is special from the first moment he meets the fiery plump wolf, which is why he suggests she use him to make Mitchell jealous. A great plan, especially if it means he gets to kiss her. One taste, though, and he's addicted, but how does he make her see past the man she loves to realize she's also meant to be his mate? For a long time now, Mitchell's been avoiding Francine, his bratty sister's friend. However, the little girl he remembers is all grown up, and when he sees her in the arms of another, a need to claim her overrides all his common sense. But, he's waited too long and fate has decided that he's going to have to share. Can he bend enough to accept Francine with her other man, or will his freakn' jealousy send him running?… (more)

Eve Langlais is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,434,013 books! | Top bar: Always visible