A Brew To A Kill by Cleo Coyle

A Brew To A Kill

by Cleo Coyle

A good book, except for the Mike and Claire issue towards the end. I also didn't appreciate the Matt twist although it added to the book. Good series. ( )
  nraichlin | Jan 26, 2016 |
A little predictable but I like the characters.
  cygnet81 | Jan 17, 2016 |
My first read of a Coffeehouse Mystery....but most definitely not my last! I now want to go back to the beginning and read the entire series.

I'm a huge fan of cozy mysteries,and if this book is any indication, this series will not disappoint. The core group of characters have varied personalities, and yet they all seem to fit together into a "family" group. The writing is well done, the plot is easy to follow and realistic,and the mystery kept me guessing throughout the book. ( )
  TeresaKander | Aug 20, 2014 |
I really enjoy this series. I think this one was a bit all over the place but still very enjoyable. In this book, the series is taking a turn for relationships and the business so it was very interesting but that also added to the bit of confusion I had. So much was happening. But it did set up for some new opportunities and struggles for the characters. Can't wait to see where the series is going. ( )
  TheLibraryhag | Jul 15, 2013 |
Hey, what could be more fun than coffee, mystery, and NYC! ( )
  dragonflydee1 | Apr 3, 2013 |

Clare Cosi, the manager of a Greenwich Village coffeehouse, must find the suspect in a hit-and-run killing when her delivery truck is implicated in the crime.

Cleo Coyle is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Author Chat

Cleo Coyle chatted with LibraryThing members from Dec 16, 2009 to Dec 30, 2009. Read the chat.

123 wanted1 pay2 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,169,835 books! | Top bar: Always visible