Space in His Heart by Roxanne St. Claire

Space in His Heart

by Roxanne St. Claire

I really enjoyed Roxanne St. Clair's Space in His Heart - I didn't much care for another Roxanne St. Clair romantic suspense book I read. However, I saw this one on sale for a great price, so thought I'd give her another try. I'm so glad I did! This was much more romance than suspense - maybe I like her more purely romance style better. In any event, this was a great read, against the interesting backdrop of NASA's space program. ( )
  Booklover889 | Mar 17, 2016 |
This is an easy read but not very complicated. I like Roxane St. Claire's books but this one wasn't as good as her others in my opinion. ( )
  DunnFunKat | May 18, 2012 |

When PR superstar Jessica Marlowe is tasked with making America fall in love with space exploration, she knows exactly what to do: find some smokin’ hot astronaut eye-candy and make him NASA's poster boy. When she meets Commander Deke Stockard, the shiver down her spine tells her she's found her man.

Consumed with the safety of the upcoming shuttle launch, Deke has zero interest in being part of a lame media blitz--but orders can't be ignored. He also can’t ignore the way Jessica's sexy smile and single-minded determination throw his well-ordered life into a tailspin....and ignite an undeniable attraction.

But when the next launch becomes a ticking time bomb that could spell the end for NASA, passion and courage won't be enough to reach the stars. Deke and Jessica will have to work together, and hope they both have space in their hearts...for love.

"When PR superstar Jessica Marlowe is tasked with making America fall in love with space exploration, she knows exactly what to do: find some smokin' hot astronaut eye-candy and make him NASA's poster boy. When she meets commander Deke Stockard, the shiver down her spine tells her she's found her man. Consumed with the safety of the upcoming shuttle launch, Deke has zero interest in being part of a lame media blitz--but orders can't be ignored. He also can't ignore the way Jessica's sexy smile and single-minded determination throw his life into a tailspin... and ignite an undeniable attraction"--cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,318,935 books! | Top bar: Always visible