Anything You Want by Erin Nicholas

Check out my review, an excerpt, and a teaser on my blog during and after my blog tour stop on June 12, 2012 - http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-tour-anything-you-want-by... and/or http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2012/06/made-grade-anything-everything... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
Oh. My. God. Can I tell you how awesome this book is?! Erin Nicholas is by far one of the most talented authors I've read this year, and this book, easily the best of 2012 so far. I absolutely loved every minute of reading this amazing book, and I can't wait to get my hands on more of Ms. Nicholas' work. The characters and the plot line are instantly captivating and keep the reader hooked until the last page.

Sabrina. I loved her character, but wanted to strangle her on occasion! She is witty, smart, funny,beautiful.....and pregnant. When her car breaks down in Muddy Gap Wyoming, she picks up the phone and calls the one person she knows she can depend on in any problem, even if it has been four years since she's seen him and broke his heart. She's used to Luke always being there for her when she calls, no matter the problem. She loves the feeling she gets knowing that even if he isn't everything to her, she's everything to him. When she calls her best friend, she doesn't realize she has the wrong guy, until he shows up in her motel room. While she's naked. And she's attracted to her best friend's brother. In a major way. That's where the real fun begins!

Marc is super sexy, and full of just as much spunk. But, he dislikes Sabrina. In a big way. They've always had issues with each other and were never really friends, but four years ago, she broke his best friend and brother's heart. Now, he'll do anything to keep her from coming back home, including forcing her on a plane to anywhere but home. What he wasn't counting on, was enjoying the banter between them, feeling the hot, sizzling attraction that comes in the form of a pregnant, sassy, sexy woman. And, he wasn't counting on Luke marrying Sabrina. Or losing his heart.

I absolutely loved watching these two characters fight the sizzling attraction, then flirt, then fight it, then flirt some more. With their witty attitudes, the banter between them became absolutely laughable. I laughed many times through this book and was not ready to close the pages. I loved cheering for Marc, and wanted to trade places with Sabrina on more than one occasion, especially when up against a wall ;).

This is most definitely worthy of the highest 5 Book rating I could possibly give. I wish I could give it so much more! But, sadly, I can't so 5 Books will have to suffice. It's definitely my favorite book of 2012 so far! Let me tell you this, go grab a copy of this book right now. You'll laugh, you'll smile and you'll want a Marc Sterling of your own! Book 2, Everything You've Got, is at the TOP of my Wishlist and I can't wait to get it sitting pretty on my Kindle. Book 1 is there to stay, and I'm sure book 2 will be too! Amazingly fantastic job, Ms. Nicholas! I can't wait for more :). ( )
  ReviewsbyMolly | May 29, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,739,543 books! | Top bar: Always visible