The Royal Scam by Gini Koch

The Royal Scam

by Gini Koch

Honestly I can't say much since it was really short. But I will try my best.

I would not say it was much like her other series about Kitty. No, the tone was different and the laughter, fun and sexiness was not here. It was just more sci-fi, which is a good thing.

The crew are con artist, and what their big con is in the end we do not get to know. But we learn what the smaller con is and it surprises me. I did like that. As for the crew, there are humans, not so human like beings, shapeshifters,, just your regular sci.fi crew really.

Even if the writing was good, for me the novella was just too short. It was like I rushed in and then out again. Still for Koch fans it is a must.

I also found myself more interested in another storyline that will not be looked at. Too bad cos the Princess one could be interesting.

Too short for me ( )
  blodeuedd | Mar 2, 2016 |
Very entertaining short story. If you enjoy Koch's "Alien" novels, you'll get a kick out of this one too. If you're not familiar with those, give this a try. It's a light-weight bit of space opera with plenty of humor. ( )
  imayb1 | Dec 15, 2011 |

Is contained in

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,359,639 books! | Top bar: Always visible