Bones Are Forever by Kathy Reichs

Bones Are Forever (2012)

by Kathy Reichs

Series: Temperance Brennan (15)

English (35)  Italian (1)  Danish (1)  All languages (37)
Sometimes I get so frustrated with Ryan and Tempe... I figured out the why and half the who pretty early on, but finding out the total story was good! I really do love this series ( )
  StarKnits | Feb 6, 2019 |
Disappointing, it wasn't that well written/ ( )
  CharlotteBurt | Nov 24, 2018 |
Kathy Reichs' writing style has changed. This was the best of the last three books. I have been a long time fan & the early books were intriguing. The more recent books where "bones" entered in the title have left me dissatisfied. I wanted to say this was the best as of late but I may be trying to convince myself.

I did enjoy the technical info on mining. Kudos to the nurse in the book if only a small character. ( )
  godmotherx5 | Apr 5, 2018 |
Despite the subject matter I found it very easy to fall asleep while listening to this book. This is a good thing, actually. Since I am struggling to regain a more normal circadian rhythm. I always enjoy books by Kathy Reichs.

That being said this one did fall a tad flat for me. I think that might be because I read it out of sequence. I will come back to this one at a later time and see how I feel about it after reading the books in order. ( )
  thebacklistbook | Mar 20, 2018 |
I am a fan of Temperance Brenner and will read must books about her. This one is no different. It is about tracing the murder of 3 newborn infants and all the other problems surrounding the case. As any reader of Kathy Reichs knows, the case is never just one story. Good read. Learned a lot about Canada. ( )
  joannemonck | Jan 26, 2018 |
The bodies of three murdered babies are found in a Montreal apartment. Ace forensic anthropologist Temp Brennan gets on the case, which takes her to Edmonton and Yellowknife and into a convoluted plot involving diamond mining.

Though the excitement is breathless and convincing, Reichs does some odd tricks with her dialogue. She seems to be aiming for speedy banter, something like an update of Hammett’s Nick and Nora Charles. Alas, Reichs’s ear is too tinny to pull off such sophisticated stuff.
added by VivienneR | editThe Toronto Star, Jack Batten (Jan 21, 2013)

Kathy Reichsprimary authorall editionscalculated
rosenblat, barbaraNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For my very, very old friend
Bob "Airborne" Abel
The baby's eyes startled me. So round and white and pulsing with movement.

Forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan examines the bodies of three babies while Detective Ryan investigates their mother in a case with ties to the high-stakes world of diamond mining.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,695,231 books! | Top bar: Always visible