Bleach, Volume 52: End of Bond by Tite Kubo

Bleach, Volume 52: End of Bond (2011)

by Tite Kubo

Series: Bleach (52)

611194,696 (4)2

I really like how these books are turning out. I was worried Kubo wouldn't be able to top her previous arc with Azien, but it looks like she is well on her way to proving me wrong. Ichigo has just finished completing his fullbringer training and now it seems the real action is here. This volume had another huge cliffhanger, probably one of the biggest cliffhangers I've seen in the series. Luckily I'm reading these online now, since they aren't currently out in English, so I only had to wait a week. But it was one LONG week, let me tell you. I highly recommend that you read volume 52 and 53 together in one go. There definitely seems to be more intrigue in this arc, and more bite-you-in-ass twists. I can gush about Bleach all day. The day I started reading these was a happy day :) ( )
  Kassilem | Dec 2, 2011 |

Ichigo continues his training to master Fullbring and hopefully regain his lost Soul Reaper powers. But as Ichigo gets closer, Ginjo makes a startling move. Can Ginjo truly be trusted? And what lies ahead for Ichigo when he finally regains his powers?… (more)

Tite Kubo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,765,306 books! | Top bar: Always visible