World Of The Dragon Lords by Byron Erickson

World Of The Dragon Lords

by Byron Erickson

204515,329 (3.93)None

Typically I love everything to do with Huey, Dewey and Louis but I just couldn't get into this one. Uncle's Scrooge and Donald and the three boys or on a picnic when a dimensional door opens and a two humans being chased by creatures on dragons enter. They try to protect the ducks and eventually head back to their own world believing the ducks to be safe. Unfortunately the ducks are brought through by the creatures and sold as slaves.

This was a little bit too high fantasy for a duck adventure for me. I think if it wasn't Ducktales and I didn't have preconceived notions I would have been fine, but I know exactly what I want from a ducktale and this wasn't it unfortunately. ( )

Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0911903984, Paperback)

The Duck family is transported to an alternate universe in which dragon-riding barbarians hold sway over a population of humans. The Ducks embark on assisting the humans to win their freedom and try to find a way back to Duckburg.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:36 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,400,606 books! | Top bar: Always visible