Abducting Alice by Angela Castle

Abducting Alice

by Angela Castle

Abducting Alice was given to me in exchange for an honest review by Manic Readers

While her sister can have practically any man she wants and flaunts every chance she gets, Alice is short and round and lonely. Her only passion is her career as a geologist and being her companies best kept secret because she makes them money.

When what looks like a meteor lands near her work site she excitedly rushes straight for it only to find out it is something different and she is about to get the ride of her life in the form of Kerr the hot alien that comes to her rescue and thinks she is perfect and his. What more could a woman possibly ask for? I mean we have a yummy possessive alien who is hot and sexy the only thing that I could think of that would be a good or better would be a shifter or a vampire but then again nothing on the planet could be better than my husband in the reality but the fantasy, yeah I could picture him as the hot alien, yummy yum yum.

Please visit http://lauralusbookreviews.blogspot.com/2015/04/abducting-alice-warriors-of-kelo... to read the entire review ( )
  LauraLusReviews | May 2, 2015 |

Angela Castle is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,103,963 books! | Top bar: Always visible