Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Say Yes to Grace: How to Burn Bright Without Burning Out
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0578073374, Paperback)Say Yes to Grace is a 2011 Finalist Award Winner in the Self-Help category of the Next Generation Indie Book Awards.
Many are living on the frazzled edge: overstretched, overbooked, and about to snap. From over-loaded students, to burdened-down moms, to over-worked business persons, we need help burning brightly in the world without burning out. Say Yes to Grace offers 7 Grace Solutions for 7 Great Stressors:
1. Fatigue----Learn to Rest.
2. Low Self-Esteem----Live from Acceptance not for Acceptance.
3. Disappointment----Loosen Strings to Needs and Expectations.
4. Hurry----Live at a Sacred Pace.
5. Worry----Claim Your Inner Calm.
6. Unhappiness----Balance Aspiration with Contentment.
7. Fear----Believe in God Beyond "God."
In a warm hearted, compassionate, and supportive book, bestselling author, Dr. Kirk Byron Jones, offers liberating ideas and life-changing practices that will help readers balance rigor with respite, performance with pause, and human grit with God's grace.
"Don't Let the Grind Wear You Down; Grace Yourself!"
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:23 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.