Revealing Thoughts (Victoria Wilde #3) by…

Revealing Thoughts (Victoria Wilde #3)

by Ian Dalton

721,138,814 (5)None

I love this book! I just finished it today and it completely took my weekend because I couldn't put it down.

This book has everything. The naughty erotica that made me wiggle in my seat, it has unforgettable characters (I promise by the end of this series you will know each character name by heart), and lastly it has something that most romance erotica don't have. Comedy.

It's quite the feat to laugh and be turned on at the same time. The comedy itself isn't really dirty, it just comes in different varieties.

what amazes me the most is that this erotica is done by a guy. I am so used girls like Jaid black to give the best erotica, but this author apparently knows his stuff and sells a damn good story.

Each set of characters have their own story and it's so amazing to see them intertwine with one another. I refuse to spoil the book. you have to read for yourself.

Got this book for 99 cents and it was soo worth it. I would have easily paid 8. So if this book series ever goes to paper back i will be the first in line to buy one.

For my naughty book lovers, i give this one a solid 8 but that' not on the rating range so i'm stuck rating 5. ( )
  Superkay | Dec 18, 2011 |
"How exactly am I supposed to perform oral on a woman with a fishtail bottom?" HAHAHA how can you not love Brian!

The whole gang is back in book 3 of the Victoria Wilde series and it's better than ever! It is full of up's and down's, keeps me guessing, get's me all fired up and I can't get enough. It is fun to read as the story moves between different characters points of view all the while keeping it easy to follow what is happening. I highly recommend this book. ( )
  cinful1121 | Dec 4, 2011 |

Victoria, Jim, Brian, Jillian, Rob, Laura and Caroline are back with more eye-opening revelations, steamy triangles and sexy surprises in the third book in the Victoria Wilde series.

As Jillian and Brian's destination wedding date nears, Jillian's just released novel's complicated success threatens to destroy their big day.
While Rob's new job grows extraordinarily more mysterious Brian's becomes infinitely more unfulfilling and both struggle to find the answers. Victoria finds it more and more difficult to hide her secrets and when they are finally exposed there is no shortage of collateral damage. When thoughts are revealed will the wedding be ruined, will Jillian's career survive and will everyone forgive Victoria? Find out in Revealing Thoughts.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,457,106 books! | Top bar: Always visible