Deadly Descent by Kaylea Cross

Deadly Descent

by Kaylea Cross

Book 1 of the Bagram Special Ops Series. Cam Munro is enlisted and Devon Crawford is an officer therefore they are not allowed to get involved. Cam's good friend Ty (who is also Devon's boyfriend) is killed in action. Could Devon have saved him? Devon & Cam have been attracted to one another since they first met but Devon is not going to allow anything to happen between them and she struggles with her feelings complicated by Ty's death. They both end up at Bagram and in a deadly fight for their lives. There is a lot of action with the side story of Ty's death. Cam will do anything to save Devon's life even risk his own. As they struggle with the rules and should they break them, fate steps in.

I read the Titanium Security Series first and must say that I didn't think this story was as good as that series. However, the battle they ended up in was very good and kept me reading. After I finished this book, I knew I wanted to read the next one in the series and I imagine I will be hooked on this series as well. Kaylea Cross is a good writer - try her - you won't regret it. ( )
  DunnFunKat | Jul 1, 2014 |
In Cross’ mystery novel, Captain Deven Crawford is teamed with pararescueman Cam Munro to fly medical evacuations and save lives. Dev wants only to return home from Afghanistan with her heart intact and Cam would do anything for the woman he loves. As the stress and danger of a war zone rain down on them, their passion ignites. But when Dev’s helicopter is shot down by a notorious warlord, Cam risks everything to save the team from a trap that had been set for him.

A fast-paced story set in the middle of a war zone. ( )
  debbieaheaton | Apr 27, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,146,248 books! | Top bar: Always visible