Can't Help Falling in Love by Bella Andre

The third book in the Sullivan Series and it is amazing! This is Gabe Sullivan's story. He is a hunky hot fireman and although he knows better, he can't help the immediate need gripping him after saving a mother and daughter from an apartment fire. An amazing story I highly recommend to everyone. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
My definite favorite of the Sullivans brothers. This one had the right ending and a more full on epilogue than the others. The chemistry between Gabe and Megan was incredible and Summer was just the sweetest kid ever! ( )
  msralways | Feb 3, 2015 |
Title: Can't Help Falling In Love
Author: Bella Andre
Published: B.A.
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Series: The Sullivans # 3
Rating: 5
Review:

"Can't Help Falling In Love" by Bella Andre was the third in the Sullivan series featuring Gabe Sullivan and Megan Harris. This novel was a good series featuring such delightful characters that was so well developed on to draw you into a very interesting read. We find that Megan husband (David) has died and she has a daughter(Summer) to raise all by herself. Then there is a fire and where Megan loses all of her belongings, however she and her daughter are found and saved by a certain fireman named Gable Sullivan. This is where this story takes off and for Megan her life will never be the same. Will Megan and Gabe be perfect for each other even though they will be often caught fighting in their attraction for each other? With Megan not be sure this is the correct path for her and her daughter will she feels something for this guy? And, on the other hand do we find that Gabe also feels something for Megan? With Gabe being on hot and sexy fireman will they be able to get together in this fantastic story? This is where I say you must pick up "Can't Help Falling In Love" so see how this author will bring it all out to the reader. It will be a beautiful read that I can only recommend to you. ( )
  arlenadean | Feb 9, 2014 |
Read in August, 2013

Read for Book Tour (Book Trib)
Overall Rating: 4.25
Story Rating: 4.00
Character Rating: 4.50

First Thought When Finished: This is my favorite Sullivan book to date! I just loved Gabe and Megan.

Story Thoughts: I am late getting to this series but to me this is the first one that really got to me. The first two were good reads but this one was outstanding. Everything from the fire, to the past, to their excess baggage really resonated with truth. Contemporary romance is always hit or miss for me but this one really hit that sweet spot of believability and romance. I enjoyed it from beginning to end!

Character Thoughts: Oh Gabe! He was the brother that I wanted to read the most about. I love men in uniform and he did not disappoint. In fact, I was impressed at how much he tried to do the right thing by Megan and her daughter. Megan was a super strong character in her own right. The losses she has had to endure just seem to build her up instead of rip her to shreds. I love those types of characters. Together their chemistry was off the charts!

Final Thoughts: I highly recommend Gabe and Megan's story. I don't think you have to read them in order as each story stands alone. Though you will want to go back and grab the first first two just to read their stories. ( )
  thehistorychic | Aug 7, 2013 |
Gabe is a firefighter and Megan is the woman he rescues. They each have reasons which appear good to them why they should not get involved despite their instant attraction but they find themselves drawn to each other in spite of their sensible instincts.

Apart from the lusting after each other there isn't a lot to this book and I did find the speed with which they fell for each other a bit much to take - I really would have liked some sense of development in the relationship rather than achieving full speed almost instantly. If there has been a little less lust and intensity in the relationship then there might have been room for a more detailed story which I would have welcomed.

Well enough written, but I would have liked the relationship to develop at a slower pace. ( )
  AnneHudson | Mar 2, 2013 |

"Gabe Sullivan risks his life every day as a firefighter in San Francisco but he knows better than to risk giving his heart again. Especially not to the woman he saved from a deadly apartment fire and cant stop thinking about. Megan Harris owes everything to the heroic firefighter who saved her and her daughter. Everything except her heart. Because after losing her pilot husband she has vowed to never suffer through loving and losing a man with a dangerous job again. But when Gabe and Megan meet again how can he possibly ignore her courage determination and beauty? And how can she deny not only his strong bond with her daughter but also his sweetly sensual kisses challenging her to risk everything shes been guarding for so long?"--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Bella Andre's book Can't Help Falling In Love - The Sullivans, Book 3 (contemporary romance) was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,197,785 books! | Top bar: Always visible