Same Time Next Year by Jenna Bennett

Same Time Next Year

by Jenna Bennett

So while I liked this book because it was sweet, fun, and cute I also feel like this short story sets the premise for something better. To me it felt like The Notebook but the story behind the characters would have added a whole lot to this. I would like to read more from Jenna Bennett I just hope if she has an idea like this she can write a novel instead of a short story!
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
As a rendezvous that takes place every year on the same date and in the same hotel has much of the staff baffled, it creates a wonderful and mysterious story with plenty of romance. Very enjoyable! ( )
  LiteraryChanteuse | Jan 27, 2016 |
Nice little short story, a bit spoiled as I'd worked out the twist from the beginning, bit still rather enjoyable. Enough intimate details without going over the top. ( )
  claireh18 | Feb 16, 2014 |
This was a nice romantic/erotic-style short story. I thought it really served to show that the author, Jenna Bennett, could write. Her descriptions and dialog were good.

The story itself was okay. It wasn't exactly something that was in my normal genre, but I enjoyed the author's wordsmithing.

Worth a look. ( )
  PamFamilyLibrary | Jul 13, 2013 |
I don't read very much romance these days. I more concentrate on mysteries, but after finishing the Savannah Martin series (which had quite a lot of romance, which I enjoyed) I thought I'd try a romantic short story.

SAME TIME NEXT YEAR is about two people that meet at the same hotel, same time every year. For the desk clerk she thinks they are cheating on their spouses, but who are these people and what is their story?

Oh I liked this one! It was such a sweet, romantic story that was a perfect length for me. It was interesting seeing their relationship from different peoples point of views, and how they viewed each other.

I definitely recommend this for fans of romance, and even someone just wanting to dip their toe into the romance genre. A fun short story and definitely worthy of 5 stars. ( )
  cozy-reader | Dec 22, 2011 |

A newlywed receptionist at an upscale hotel reflects on her own marriage as two guests arrive for the night and check into adjoining rooms. * * * 3,500 word short story * * * ALSO BY THIS AUTHOR: The Savannah Martin real estate mysteries A Cutthroat Business (May 2011) Hot Property (June 2011) Contract Pending (July 2011) Close to Home (September 2011) A Done Deal (December 2011) The Boddy in the Snowbank (a short whodunit)… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,431,777 books! | Top bar: Always visible