The Black Witch by Micheal Rivers

The Black Witch (2011)

by Micheal Rivers

I couldn't finish this book. Maybe I don't like books about the sea or sailing but this book just could not hold my attention. ( )
  Bettesbooks | Jul 27, 2016 |
While the story was a good idea and the setting was well established, the writing in this book was incredibly poor and hard to read. I did read it though because I wanted to know what would happen. Great book idea, poorly executed. ( )
  castironskillet | Aug 13, 2013 |
The Black Witch is the tale of a haunted ship and the harrowing tale of its passengers on the high seas without radio communication. Rich with nautical and historical detail, The Black Witch makes you feel you are there on board the doomed vessel, and will have you wondering at every turn. Just when you think the hapless sailors and passengers have escaped, hold your breath again, for it's not a safe harbor they've found.
I recommend this book for any lover of the paranormal and/or fan of seafaring tales. ( )
  karenwodke | Dec 4, 2011 |

Micheal Rivers is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,980,568 books! | Top bar: Always visible