I'm Yours (Bold As Love, #2) by Lindsay…

I'm Yours (Bold As Love, #2)

by Lindsay Paige

I’m Yours by Lindsay Paige is the second book in the Bold as Love Series, this book continues about six month after Sweetness ends.

I found this story to be more about Emily and Jake relationship which I thoroughly enjoyed. The relationship is going along great and like any great romance novel they do hit a few bumps along the road. They are faced with some challenges and have a huge decision make, and then on top of that Emily’s old love pop’s up and wants to talk to Emily over dinner.

You have to wonder if Emily and Jake can make it through these tough times.

The romance and love in I’m Yours feels very realistic and Lindsay once again has written a fantastic romance novel. I gave I’m Yours another 4 star rating. This is a great YA romance novel and I think anyone who loves this genre should go buy it .........you will not be disappointed.
  TanaT | Aug 7, 2013 |
I’m Yours is the second book in the Bold As Love series by Lindsay Paige, this carries on from where we left off on Sweetness, Emily and Jake’s relationship. They were in love and inseparable.

Reading this straight after reading Sweetness was brilliant as I could catch up straight away.
Emily had come out of herself completely now and was a different person that she was in the first book. Totally changed.

I’m Yours does have a sexual nature to it, however this isn’t graphical and it was written really well nothing vulgar or smutty it was sweet and romantic.

There is a lot of emotion involved in the book too, some happiness and some utter sadness.

Again this is a short book with about 29877 words in all.

A fantastic book and would recommend the series to everyone. ( )
  StressedRach | May 23, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,452,975 books! | Top bar: Always visible