The Gathering Dark by Christine Johnson

The Gathering Dark (edition 2013)

by Christine Johnson

Member:avidreaderlisa
Title:The Gathering Dark
Authors:Christine Johnson
Info:Simon Pulse (2013), Kindle Edition, 352 pages
Tags:to-read

The Gathering Dark by Christine Johnson

Another great read, I love diving into plots of the unexpected. You think you know, but you have know idea...

Let me start with the fact that I enjoyed the adventure in the plot, not so much the plot. The plot is what I call average. A girl coming of age and finding out she is not who she thought she is. Her parents are not her parents and of course a guy coming into the picture started it all. Get my drift? I enjoyed the part of Keira discovering who she is. She quickly uncovers her past alongside with a boy who is just like her.

The love interest is another quiet interesting aspect of the story. The guy sent on mission and well he accidentally falls in love with his mission. He in-turn, risks everything he has for her. I admire his loyalty to Keira and fighting for what he wants. The adventure of being on the run, fighting against what you thought you knew, and fighting for a love worth everything, is wonderful.

The Gathering Dark is an thrilling adventure that captures you right away. The mystery in every chapter revealing more of Keira's past kept me hooked into the story. The admirable love and fight that the characters throw out settles me in for lots of emotion. ( )
  Bookswithbite | Feb 13, 2013 |

"A gifted pianist discovers that she and the mysterious boy she's falling for are part of an alternate world made from dark matter, and in a race of love against fear, she must somehow save her life without losing herself"--Provided by publisher.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,766,974 books! | Top bar: Always visible