League of Strays by L.B. Schulman

League of Strays

by L.B. Schulman

High school seniors Charlotte, Zoe, Richie and Nora were losers until they met Kade. Charlotte spent all her time practicing the viola, and being alone. Nora’s parents were hung up on grades, so she became an overachiever to please them. Zoe’s mother was an alcoholic, so she disguised her pain and fended off everyone with tough girl bravado. Richie is gay, and had been constantly bullied because of it.

Have you signed up to follow my blog yet? If so, you can get my complete reviews in your inbox. If not, you'll have to follow links to read the rest of my reviews. So, make your life easier, and follow my blog by going there, entering your email address, and checking "Follow Blog via email." Here's the rest of my review: http://shouldireaditornot.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/league-of-strays-l-b-schulman...

ShouldIReadIt | Sep 26, 2014 |
  AnnaLund2011 | Sep 20, 2013 |
For the time being I have decided not to read or rate this book. I cannot support anyone who thinks that the STGB website is OK.
  Lexxie | Apr 23, 2013 |
I will not be reading this book because it is about girls who get sucked into this group led by this horrible controlling and mean guy and allow him to abuse them and convince them to do horrible mean things. I am increasingly disturbed by the spate of young adult novels where girls are stalked and manipulated by boys and they just take it because they are attracted to the young men.

For additional concerns, please see comment #3.
  maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |

For additional concerns, please see comment #3.
  maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |

An alluring, manipulative student convinces a group of social misfits to come together for friendship and to get back at the classmates and teachers who have wronged them.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,674,762 books! | Top bar: Always visible