The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories: Volume 1 by…

The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories: Volume 1

by Joseph Gordon-Levitt

English (32)  German (1)  All (33)
Review originally posted on Goodreads.

It was cute, random, and mildly entertaining.

There's a little bit of stories for everyone. Had high expectations, but still enjoyed it. ( )
  apollymipanthos | Feb 25, 2017 |
When he’s not busy being a superstar, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is over at hitRECord, his online collaboration project, making things line The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories.

The stories are usually just a line or two, and are illustrated by different artists who are members of the site. They pieced all of these together and have released a few volumes. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I did enjoy a lot of the stories in this tiny book. They are smart, adorable and funny and I enjoyed the different styles of art throughout the book.

As the title states, this book is very tiny so you’ll probably finish it in a few minutes, but the it’s worth the time.
  iShanella | Dec 2, 2016 |
This was free when I bought another book, so I felt obliged to read it. It's cute; nothing I'd normally buy (especially at $14.99, jeesh), but I liked it. It's put together by Joseph Gordon Levitt, so I absolutely would have picked this up at the library, if I'd known of its existence. Now that I do, I'll look for volume two and spend 8 minutes reading it. ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
This is a cool little book. The description mentions the 6-word memoir series, and although these entries are not limited to six words, they can be just as profound, sad, funny, and even a little sexy. These snippets make you think and encourage sharing of the book. ( )
  jennk | Mar 11, 2016 |
Very cute and very cool read! I want to go to the website and submit a few of my own "tiny" stories. ( )
  ThothJ | Dec 4, 2015 |

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0062121669, Hardcover)

Amazon Best Books of the Month, December 2011: The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories packs a lot of talent into one quirky little gem of a book. The result of a collaboration between artists and writers from around the globe and edited by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, these illustrated stories--each merely a few lines long--run the gamut of funny, clever, poignant, and delightfully odd. Reading The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories is like eating an unmapped box of chocolates--you don’t know what is going to come next, only that it’s bound to be good. --Seira Wilson

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:20 -0400)

A collection of tiny stories and illustrations gathered online via the Hitrecord creative collective's web site.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,074,050 books! | Top bar: Always visible