Legacy of the Highlands by Harriet Schultz

Legacy of the Highlands

by Harriet Schultz

An awesome mystery with a little Scottish thrown in and I knew would be hooked. My only regret was reading this over the Christmas holidays. Otherwise the book would not have left my hands until it was complete. I loved the historical infusion into the story. The ending left me with a few questions unanswered but otherwise I really enjoyed it! ( )
  LiteraryChanteuse | Jan 27, 2016 |

When Will Cameron's body is discovered in a Boston alley, the only clue to his murder is a pristine Scottish dagger. His widow, Alexandra, flees Boston to find refuge in the Miami villa of Diego Navarro, a handsome Argentine. Diego has the means to solve the puzzle of the senseless killing and he and the grieving widow follow leads from Miami to Buenos Aires to Scotland, unraveling Cameron family secrets along the way.… (more)

Harriet Schultz is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,394,191 books! | Top bar: Always visible