Bridge of the Gods: A Handbook for Ascending…

Bridge of the Gods: A Handbook for Ascending Humanity The Golden Pathway…

by Linda De Coff

322,001,085 (5)None
Recently added byKarver2, JML2012, RevDrLindaDeCoff

Bridge of the Gods! What a perfect title for a wonderful book. I was captivated by this book by Reverend Dr. Linda De Coff from page 1. It is the power of positive thinking meeting spirituality. And there is something in it for everyone, no matter what their particular beliefs are.

From the Awakening in Chapter One where Rev. De Coff asks, “For, do we really have limits?” to the final chapter when we step onto the Bridges of the Gods to leave the past behind and start afresh, we’re on a journey to examine our personal lives and make changes for the better. It’s a spiritual evolution to be sure and it’s a wonderful journey.

There were occasions when I found myself having to concentrate deeply to fully understand the message. But those moments were quickly clarified by the author’s personal anecdotes. The anecdotes are charming, witty and easy for us to relate to. They help us significantly along our journey to a better place and make the book thoroughly enjoyable to read. In Rev. De Coff’s words in Chapter Four, “…a confused person cannot fix anything, as we all know.” The author ensures we are not confused as we make our way along the path to enlightenment.

Another thing that I believe sets Bridge of the Gods apart from books of a similar nature is the exercise in each chapter to help further our understanding. My own experience with the exercises was that it clarified issues in my mind. I think everyone would be able to do the same in their own personal way.

Rev. De Coff is a beautiful writer. Her words paint a picture in the mind’s eye and it is a picture with an aura around it. She truly has a gift. Because of the content, the nature and beauty of the writing and the concepts that it has to offer, Bridge of the Gods is not a book to be read quickly. It is one to be absorbed, to be reflected upon and most of all, to be enjoyed. It’s also one to be read over and over.

I can easily recommend Bridge of the Gods. The reader will get out of it what they allow themselves to, but for many it will be a source of inspiration and self analysis. And if the reader gives it a chance, they just might find themselves crossing the Bridge of the Gods.

Reviewed by Barry Finlay
Award winning author, Kilimanjaro and Beyond – A Life-Changing Journey ( )
  Karver2 | Dec 10, 2012 |
A Master Work on Metaphysics! ~ by Jean, December 2011

Dr. Linda De Coff has written a true visionary master work on our spiritual birthright. Easy to read, the reader/initiate is brought from our present-day cultural currents to the end of Volume II where he/she crosses the Bridge of the Gods into the Promised Land, glimpsing a vision of the New Millenium of ascended consciousness. With wonder and illumination, Dr. De Coff introduces a celestial city where one day humankind might live out its full potential. With each page, the heart beats a bit faster, the mind reaches for clarity, the will aspires to loftier heights.

With clarity, grace, humor, and tremendous insight, our individual and collective evolution unfolds. Step by step we are instructed... given a system of tools to look inward -- and gently, lovingly make the required changes. Dr. De Coff, a true mystic, guides us unerringly to live in an exacting question and through meditations and challenges to pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps. She guides us on the Sacred Path by posing questions which trigger new answers; creatively we discover our issues, pass through our cultural conditionings and through profound revelations of our own mixed intentions, move by leaps and bounds into new awareness.

This is a book to savor slowly, to work with, to read and re-read, gleaning the golden principles of master metaphysics. Let us begin here and now to walk the walk, talk the talk, and assist the planet in its spiritual transition to a new age. There is no better way to begin, I believe, than with Dr. Linda De Coff's masterful, mystical, empowering Handbook! ~ Jean

WOW! ~ By Jody Aman, December 28, 2011
Wow! What a book! I enjoyed the setting of goals at the beginning of each chapter. Very inspiring. Takes the reader on a journey to be open and discover there is limitless potential. After reading, I feel ready to let go of my past and acknowledge all that I am and re-discover the Light of our Divine Origins. An incredible and inspiring book! Jody Aman

By Helene Guarino ~ December 21, 2011
After reading some of the sample pages of Rev. De Coff's new book, Bridge of the Gods -- a Handbook, and reading the reviews, I decided to order. I thoroughly enjoyed the personal stories and found them so inspirational -- and the spiritual lists and exercises I think will be of great benefit in a grand new round of soul searching as we enter the 21st century. So much is changing and our need to look forward, especially for our children and grandchildren, is an important endeavor we seniors should undertake! ~ Helene Guarino

Bridge of the Gods ~ Guideposts to Spiritual Peace ~ by Joyce Logan ~ January 3, 2011
As I near retirement, a friend recommended this book as a pathway to increased spiritually. My goal in retirement is to deeply explore spirituality in this next phase of my life. I relate to the Buddhist philosophy that we create our own suffering by being judgmental. Rev. DeCoff's exhortation to "Let go" makes so much sense to me. Our human minds do not have all the answers, and, as she states: "Why would I bother to go to the limited dictionary of my past experiences, when I have everything at my command...all perfect leads to right action." This book provides excellent guidance about how to move toward the Divine Connection, from our mind to One Mind ("whatever God is, I am"). I highly recommend this book to those who want to break free of their limiting tendencies and find peace and happiness. ~ by Joyce Logan ( )
  RevDrLindaDeCoff | Jan 3, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,162,165 books! | Top bar: Always visible