Can Love Happen Twice? by Ravinder Singh

Can Love Happen Twice?

by Ravinder Singh

Not really my cup of tea. I am not really comfortable with his writing.The story is very normal. Nothing extraordinary. ( )
  bookandink | Aug 19, 2015 |
  bookandink | Aug 19, 2015 |
Very nice love story ... ( )
  Shinnu | Apr 4, 2014 |
Can love happen twice? is a book that tell the story after I too had a love story,This book tells
that the past can have different effect on different situation. ( )
  Pankaj.Kumar | Dec 20, 2013 |
  ShreeJan | Jul 29, 2013 |

When Ravin first said I love you . . . he meant it forever. The world has known this through Ravin s bestselling novel, I Too Had a Love Story. But did Ravin s story really end on the last page of that book? On Valentine s Day, a radio station in Chandigarh hosts a very special romantic chat show. Ravin and his three best friends are invited as guests to talk about Ravin s love story. But surprisingly everyone apart from Ravin turns up. As the show goes live, there is only one question in every listener s mind: what has happened to Ravin? To answer this question the three friends begin reading from a handwritten copy of Ravin s incomplete second book the entire city listens breathlessly, unable to believe the revelations that follow. This highly anticipated sequel by Ravinder Singh is an emotional rollercoaster that bravely explores the highs and lows of love.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:11 -0400)

The book traces Ravin's life after his success as a novelist, and he's invited, along with his friends, to a special Valentine's Day program in a popular radio station in Chandigarh. As people across the country tune in to listen to his heartbreaking love story, the novel takes a stunning turn - Ravin doesn't show up during the program. His friends Manpreet, Amardeep and Happy read through Ravin's unfinished second book to find out where he is, and listeners from across Chandigarh are taken through an emotional ride when Ravin's next tryst with love comes to light.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,755,645 books! | Top bar: Always visible