Limerick by Kimberly Spencer

Limerick is the 2nd novella in The Faerie Tale Girl series by Kimberly Spencer and it picks up about a week after Shimmerspell.

Kimberly Spencer is a tease! Limerick ended with a cliffhanger like Shimmerspell. I feel like she is feeding us a novel one chapter at a time with these novellas. It’s like riding a huge roller coaster, just as you climb to the top of the big hill and you can see the long drop the fun park worker puts on the brakes and says “I’ll be back in five”.

With this installment, we get to see more into Jensen’s new found world of the fae with the addition of witches and dragons. The same secondary characters, Zoe, Liam, and Dermott are present; plus a few new characters.

Jensen is really starting to grow into her powers and learning that everything and everyone for that matter, is not what they appear to be. I can’t wait to see what she faces next.

I recommend this novella to anyone that likes Fae YA books. ( )
  Jennifer-Book-Nympho | Mar 29, 2013 |

I recommend this novella to anyone that likes Fae YA books. ( )
  Jennifer-Book-Nympho | Mar 29, 2013 |
This one is much better than the first novella. Things were better explained and the plot thickens. However, it was too short. I really liked to read more and I would like to see progress or coming-of-age for Jensen. ( )
  krizia_lazaro | May 23, 2012 |
I really enjoyed reading this book! I esp. like Spencer's characters. I hope she'll write more on them. ( )
  angelswing | Dec 7, 2011 |
The second story keeps the fantastic adventure and excitement from the first story, with the great addition of dragons and witches. Great characters with fun and adventure. Jensen is a great female lead character.
As this story is short I do not want to go into much detail
I love the pace these stories keep. They are very entertaining with twists and excitement that you don't quite see coming. I find them very imaginative and it's nice to read short stories to break up the longer books. Perfect for weekend, beach or before bed reading. ( )
  Krista23 | Sep 21, 2011 |

Jensen hoped she’d never need Shimmerspell again. But now someone is stalking her, someone claiming to be the Lady of the Lake. To make matters worse, witches and dragons have come out to play. And Jensen must figure out how to harness her power and accept her destiny before she ends up losing everyone she loves.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Kimberly Spencer's book Limerick: A Faerie Tale Girl Novella, #2 was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Kimberly Spencer is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,406,464 books! | Top bar: Always visible