Hearing God's Voice by Vern Heidebrecht

Hearing God's Voice

by Vern Heidebrecht

18None561,019 (3)None

No reviews

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:51 -0400)

We all know we ought to be listening to the voice of God but how do we hear it? Hearing God's Voice identifies ways in which God speaks to his people. This book will introduce you to a simple yet profound way of recording your walk with God, and how to recognize God's wonders and miracles in your life.Eight helpful principles will show you how you can test whether you are hearing the voice of God or simply responding to thoughts and circumstances in which you find yourself. And, having heard God's voice, you'll find yourself entering each day with new radiance and God-given confidence.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,414,661 books! | Top bar: Always visible