Across the dreaming night by Judith White

Across the dreaming night

by Judith White

212,551,640 (4)2

Quentin Stanley offers his young hairdresser, Charlotte, a ride home and a relationship of mutual need develops. We learn about a past event in Quentin's life whih has left him deeply traumatised.
In another storyline we have Matt, a troubled young man who believes he has been destined to raise a young baby he saves in an accident. White deftly draws both storylines together with a surprising twist at the end.
I found myself very caught up in this tale and despite some grim events, the author finishes the story on a positive note. ( )
  HelenBaker | Dec 11, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,155,365 books! | Top bar: Always visible