Give Me by L.K. Rigel

I really liked the deeper love story and the story layering of fantasy and contemporary. The author does a good job of creating a believable legend here. I liked the array of characters although I did get confused once or twice between them (this could have been just me. I also like the variety this author has to choose from so I look forward to reading another book in another genre. 3.5 stars ( )
  LiteraryChanteuse | Jan 27, 2016 |
This book grabbed my interest and wouldn't let go. I started it this morning and finished it the at 4 this afternoon. It is a good thing it is my day off because I didn't get anything accomplished. A story 1000 years in the making, full of magic twist and turns ( )
  MaryAlice411 | Feb 13, 2014 |
deleting reviews if you want to take a look at them you can do so on my blog, link on my profile ( )
  karlaihdez | Sep 20, 2013 |
I received a copy of this book from Promotional Book Tours in exchange for an honest review.~WaAr~

Give Me is the first book in the Tethers series by Lk Rigel. I really enjoyed this book and the imagery the author writes in it. You will fall in love with Lilith and what she goes through and how strong she is.I just love the characters! Lk Rigel leaves you wanting more with how the book ends!

Lilith Evergreen is from the United States and living a happy life with Greg, a socialite, until Greg goes on a business trip and comes back to meet her at a restaurant. Lilith's world crumbles and he hands her blow off money, so she decides to go on a trip to Tintagos Castle. She has been dreaming about it for years. Lilith arrives to Dumnos and meets Cade Bausiney. They have a instant connection and fire between them. Lilith learns of the lore behind Dumnos, Tintagos Castle, and the Tragic Fall Inn. Lilith gets another shock when she discovers that not all the lore is just Fairy tales. Will Lilith beat the curse? What is going on between her and Cade? I give this book a 5 star review! Can't wait to read Bride of the Fae #2 book in the Tethers series! ( )
  Merisha_Abbott | Aug 1, 2013 |
How the curse was fixed was a bit simple and anti-climactic. The epilogue was annoying since the romance really wasn't there much at all. I felt it was less Cade/Lilith than the remnants of Galen/Diantha. It was a nice little tale with a sound bit of complexity to make it entertaining. ( )
  jes5890 | Sep 1, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,548,955 books! | Top bar: Always visible