Merry Christmas Stories by Jeff R. Spalsbury

Merry Christmas Stories

by Jeff R. Spalsbury

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bycuriouschild

If you’re looking for feel good Christmas stories without a lot of hokiness, this is the book for you. Filled with stories of rekindled hope, renewed faith and revived love, Merry Christmas Stories simply makes you feel good about the Christmas season. The twenty~five short stories cover a variety of genres ranging from the paranormal to adventure to romance and drama. There really is something in it for everyone.

One of my favorite stories in the collection is “Bag Lady Blues” about a homeless woman who recounts her life and the joy that she had with her family before things started to fall apart. The message of the story for me is that you don’t know how someone may have ended up in their circumstances, but the one thing we all have in common is the need for love and companionship.

FAVORITE SENTENCE(S)

Page 65:

"I don’t understand why I look out at the world with all my young thoughts, yet when I look in the mirror I see an old lady. When did that happen? My soul wants to dance, yet my body can’t even walk straight." ( )
  curiouschild | Dec 9, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,588,746 books! | Top bar: Always visible