As Dead as it Gets (Bad Girls Don't…

As Dead as it Gets (Bad Girls Don't Die)

by Katie Alender

Alexis is well rid of the mystical. Or so she thinks. While she is trying to keep away from the paranormal, it seems that the paranormal is seeking them out. Now wherever she looks, she see ghosts.

This book was really good, probably the best in the series. Alexis is still trying to manage everything on her own and it is a big part of her problems in this book. This was also the spookiest book of the series but still not terribly so. I know that teens would really enjoy this series. ( )
  TheLibraryhag | Nov 21, 2015 |
"Alexis battles a more powerful ghost than she's ever faced before--and one whose fate is tied to hers in ways she couldn't possibly imagine"--Provided by publisher.
  lkmuir | Oct 26, 2015 |
alexis is now suspected for the murder of lydia small. But this is not the case at all it was a ghost that killed her. Alexis can now see ghost and her best friend ghost belive it or not is lydia small. alexis soon discovers there is an evil ghost taking the girls that get in the way of her and her boyfriend jared. alexis is suspected for the murder of all of them. it turns out that the ghost is jareds ex-girlfriend who wants jared to be happy and she isnt even a ghost its all of jareds pent up feelings. alexis tells him this and he gets mad. so he tries to convince her to commit suicide with him. so alexis crosses the guard rail when he starts to jump she grabs the guardrail and pushes him off. alexis is accused of murder again and her agent gets her cleared.

as dead as it gets is just as intense as the first two. it might be even better then the first two. i highly recommend reading this series. its amazing. ( )
  haileyb.b1 | Mar 24, 2015 |
This is my favourite book of the entire trilogy. Katie Alender has come up with some good unique ideas which is always refreshing. Lexi was a good kid and the ending fits to her personality. I hope there are more books to this series because I enjoyed the style of writing. ( )
  Yogiboo | Apr 14, 2014 |
Alexis Warren has a almost perfect life. Being accused as a murderer after witnessing Lydia Smalls death. She is the outcast at school. Her Boyfriend Jared, sister, Kasey, and best friend Megan may be the only people who can still trust Alexis. With Lydia following by her side as a ghost. She is trieng to figure out why Alexis can see ghosts in her pictures. The same ghost with long blonde hair, a purple dress, and holding a yellow rose. She thinks it may have someting to do with Lydia. But ever since she has been with Jared someone of her friends get lead away from thier housse into the woods and almost always ends up dieing. Alexis tries to save her friends by finding out how to stop the ghost. Alexis gets in trouble for being st the sight of her friend Elliots death and gets sent to Harmony Valley. There she finds out that the ghost that is killing her friends is Jared long gone love that is trying to keep her and Jared together forever. She doesnt believe that her and Jared should be together forever so she pushes Jared off a cliff and gets accused for murder. Her agent tries to pursuade them not to put her into Jail. Thats my summary of As Dead As It Gets.

For the book As Dead As It Gets I was very happy with how the author wrote the story. In the beginning her and Jared were in the forest and that where she first saw the ghost. I had to keep reading from there because I knew that I would be good. If you are looking for a book that is romance/ horror kind of book I would definitely recommend this book for you. It has cliffhangers that just leave you wanting to keep reading more and that what I like about this book. The hole ghost situation is just so crazy it amazing and the way she describes it is like nothing else. I would definitely recommend this book for girls since it is a little more girly. But other than that I really enjoyed this book. ( )
  GabbyM.b3 | Oct 7, 2013 |
The bad news is, ghosts are everywhere. They're in your kitchen, your garage, your school cafeteria. They sit dumbply through your pool parties and your fights with parents and make-out sessions with your boyfriend.

"Alexis battles a more powerful ghost than she's ever faced before... and one whose fate is tied to hers in ways she couldn't possibly imagine"-- Provided by publisher.

Katie Alender is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,134,511 books! | Top bar: Always visible