Love Finds You in Annapolis, Maryland by…

Love Finds You in Annapolis, Maryland (2011)

by Roseanna White

32None347,362 (3.7)1

No reviews
To my mom and my mom-in-law. I can't think you two enough for always believing, always cheering me on, and always helping out with the kiddos when I need you. I don't think this book could have happened without you.

And in memory of my friend and critique partner, Mary Proctor, whose encouragement and endless faith will always be a beacon in my life.
Perhaps if Lark recited the parate's code it would steal his attention.

Never did Lark think she’d want to escape Emerson Fielding, the man she’s loved all her life, but then he betrays her with her cousin. She flees to Annapolis, Maryland, the country’s capital, and throws herself into a new circle of friends who force her to examine all she believes. Emerson follows, determined to reclaim his bride.

Surprised when she refuses to return with him, he realizes that in this new country he has come to call his own, duty is no longer enough. He must learn to open his heart and soul to something greater… before he loses all he should have been fighting to hold.
[retrieved from Amazon, 4/22/2012]

In 1784 peace has been declared, but war still rages in the heart of Lark Benton. Never did Lark think she'd want to escape Emerson Fielding, the man she's loved all her life, but then he betrays her with her cousin. She flees to Annapolis, Maryland, the country's capital, and throws herself into a new circle of friends who force her to examine all she believes. Emerson follows, determined to reclaim his bride. Surprised when she refuses to return with him, he realizes that in this new country he has come to call his own, duty is no longer enough. He must learn to open his heart and soul to something greater... before he loses all he should have been fighting to hold.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,458,433 books! | Top bar: Always visible