The Cowboy Comes Home by Linda Ford
12None768,668 (4.33)None

No reviews
For Sierra,
As my eldest granddaughter you hold a special place in my heart. It has been my joy to watch you grow and see you become a beautiful young woman. I hope we can be closer in the future. My prayer is that you will find true joy  and meaning in life through opening your heart to God's love. I love you.
Golden Prairie, Alberta, Canada
Spring 1934
She needed eyes in six places at once to keep track of that child.
My God will supply all you need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

"Security and a home of her own--that's Sally Morgan's dream. And a new job could offer both. Her employer will marry her if she proves her worth as housekeeper. A sensible--if unromantic--plan. Until a lean, laid-back cowboy moves in next door ... and "sensible" moves right out! Linc McCoy and his family left town years ago under a cloud of suspicion. A cowboy with a tarnished name has nothing to offer a woman like Sally. Except for a spark of kinship neither can deny. And the growing hope that two guarded hearts might learn to trust in a power greater than them both"--Publisher.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,086,234 books! | Top bar: Always visible