Y: The Last Man, Vol. 2: Cycles by Brian K.…

Y: The Last Man, Vol. 2: Cycles (edition 2003)

by Brian K. Vaughan, Pia Guerra, Jose Marzan

Member:sharrow
Title:Y: The Last Man, Vol. 2: Cycles
Authors:Brian K. Vaughan
Other authors:Pia Guerra, Jose Marzan
Info:Vertigo (2003), Paperback, 128 pages
Collections:GLBT Romance, Your library

Y: The Last Man Vol. 2: Cycles by Brian K. Vaughan

Recently added byprivate library, RachelRY, page99, Lowloh18, KateSherrod, jasonsetzer, mahsdad, Yardape, realmasters

Two down, eight to go. It bothers me that the artist can't seem to stick with one color for Yorrick's hair, but I am enjoying the developing storylines and am anxious to see where the characters go next! ( )
  amlohf | Jan 18, 2016 |
Ugh. Just ugh. This is exactly what extreme meninists fear a women-centric world would be like: nearly all women are psycho man-haters, even though all of the women are woefully inept at anything and everything that isn't man-hatred. Society has completely collapsed and reverted back to medieval life - women were apparently completely incapable of maintaining any of the public works or emergency necessities and formed "Warriors" style pseudo-terrorist gangs. Fuck this shit. ( )
  benuathanasia | Dec 8, 2015 |
Once I started reading I didn't want to put it down. (I had to leave it at work with only 15 pages left.)

Brian K. Vaughanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Guerra, PiaIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Marzan Jr., JoseIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
"I have to get out of Boston."
"You know, I've eaten so many canned peaches over the last few months, I actually shat a cobbler last night."

A plague of unknown origin has killed all of the male mammals on Earth- all except an amateur escape artist named Yorick Brown and his surly helper monkey, Ampersand.
AS the last remaining Y-chromosome carriers on the planet, Yorick and his pet hold the fate of humanity in their hands. To ensure the survival of the species, they've teamed up with a gun-toting government agent and the world's premiere bioengineer to discover the secret behind the plague.

It's 2002, and a plague of unknown origin has killed all of the male mammals on Earth-all except an amateur escape artist named Yorick Brown and his surly helper monkey, Ampersand. As the last remaining &-chromosome carriers on the planet, Yorick and his pet hold the fate of humanity in their hands. To ensure the survival of the species, they've teamed up with a gun-toting government agent and the world's premier bioengineer to discover the secret behind the plague. But while they ride the rails across a radically transformed America, the man-hating Daughters of the Amazon are right behind them-and an unplanned stopover in the seemingly utopian town of Marrisville, Ohio may mean the end of the line for the Last Man.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 108,497,990 books! | Top bar: Always visible