A Children's Book About Being Bullied by Joy…

A Children's Book About Being Bullied

by Joy Berry

203257,794 (2.38)None

This little book gives some reasons why children bully and some suggestions on how to deal with a bully.
Ages: 3-8 years
Source: Puyallup Library
  ellenroth | May 11, 2016 |
Being Bullied by Joy Berry is about two little boys name Sam and Brad. It never tells you which one of the boys is the bully. The little one with the glasses is being bullied. And the taller one is the one that’s doing the bulling. This book is to help children understand and deal with being bullied. It shows the bulling and what you can do about it.

This is a good book to share with young children. I read this book every year to my preschool class. I think will need to start teaching younger children about how to stop bulling and how it makes our feel.

You can use this book when you are talking about bulling. You could also use this book when doing a unit on feelings. You can also have the children act out parts in the book, to help them understand more.
  Ligeria | Mar 30, 2011 |

Teaches readers why some children are bullies and provides practical tips on how to handle bullies.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,368,788 books! | Top bar: Always visible