The Last Victim: A Novel by Karen Robards

The Last Victim: A Novel (edition 2012)

by Karen Robards

218None53,078 (3.46)7
Member:LRitte
Title:The Last Victim: A Novel
Authors:Karen Robards
Info:Ballantine Books (2012), Hardcover, 336 pages
Collections:Read but unowned
Rating:**

The Last Victim by Karen Robards (Author)

Recently added byprivate library, pathfindercentral, Absent_Librarian, ElaineWatkins, Swade0710, Dnaej

Karen Robards latest novel, The Last Victim, is as compelling a page-turner as any I have ever read! A volatile, sensuous mix of murder, the paranormal & romance, this book is thrilling!

I love this quote "You know your life has serious problems when having a serial killer ghost nearby makes you feel safe"

I know my life has problems when ending a story about a serial killer ghost makes me feel a loss because I've grown very attached to said fictional ghost!

This is an exciting, gripping novel from first page to last. Charlie's character is believable, deep, and engaging. The plot is exciting and unpredictable. The ghost, well the ghost is just plain sexy and charming, and perhaps a little bit dangerous, but that only adds to the thrill... ( )
  Azacia | Dec 8, 2013 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Have mixed emotions on this book. It wasnt quite what I thought it would be. Enjoyable...but not mind gripping where I have to read another by this author.
  Ozrkgirlie | Dec 5, 2013 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Great read! Surprise threads surprise killer! Can't wait to read more. ( )
  krystalsbooks | Nov 10, 2013 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Not up to Karen Robards usual standards. I found the writing to be terrible and couldn't get into the story. I'm usually a huge fan so I was disappointed. ( )
  JamesterCK | Oct 31, 2013 |
It was good i just wish the Garland wasn't a ghost cause it was a little weird... ( )
  Talaskat | Oct 8, 2013 |

Robards, KarenAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Lee, Ann MarieNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Investigating the brutal murders of two vacationing families in sunny Virginia Beach, FBI agents Ryan Sinclair and Buzz Crane suspect the work of a notorious serial killer and tap the skills of preeminent clinical expert Charlotte Stone, who is also the culprit's only known survivor.… (more)

159 wanted1 pay2 pay

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

The Last Victim by Karen Robards was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,499,226 books! | Top bar: Always visible