Immortal Mine: An Immortal Life by Cindy C…

Immortal Mine: An Immortal Life (edition 2011)

by Cindy C Bennett

Collections:read, Your library

Immortal Mine: An Immortal Life by Cindy C Bennett

Immortal Mine: An Immortal Life by Cindy C Bennett
4 STARS
i liked this story, I laughed and cried while reading it.
The story takes place in a small town of Goshen, UT.(I am a shamed that I had to look up where Goshen is especially since its only a around an hour or so from where I live in another small town.)
Niahm Parker is 17 and lives on the family farm. Her parents travel the world and write travel books. She has stayed on the farm while they have traveled since she was 13. She has chickens,cow, dog on 50 acres. She plans to stay in Goshen the rest of her life while all her friends plan to leave as soon as they can.
No one moves to Goshen they all leave instead so it was big news when a farm is sold. The town did not know till the moving van got their. It was passed around that Sam Coleman 17 and his uncle Shane moved in. Everyone took them food to welcome them.
Niahm took her famous pie to them and got off to a bad start with Sam when he asked if it was bought. All the high school girls were excited to have a good looking males move to town.
Sam felt the binding to Niahm which meant that he had to be close by her as much as he can. A binding means to protect her. He ends up boarding his horses at her place till they can fix up thier barn. Sam is really old over 400 years. He is Immortal can only be killed by a few immortals who know how. So they have to be careful of others of thier kind. Sam starts to fall in love with Niahm and that is usually frowned upon getting attached to humans that they feel a binding for. Sam can also read minds by holding someones hands.
It deals with a lot of issues. I like the characters and how slowly they built and let us know more. I kept on thinking how can they leave thier 13 year old home alone while they traveled around all the time. I hope that Cindy writes more books about these characters.
I was given this ebook and asked in return to give honest review when I finshed it from Librarything.

Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 4, 2011) 326 pages
ISBN-10: 1468031708 ( )
  rhonda1111 | Jan 1, 2013 |
A very good romance book with a paranormal twist. Very easy reading and very well written. If you like paranormal and or romance books, This is a great book for you. ( )
  roadway2000 | Nov 29, 2012 |
We pull up to the building, the one my uncle and I scouted out and purchased before making the move to this town.

Niahm (pronounced Neeve) Parker is thoroughly content with her life in the small town of Goshen. Her parents, who travel frequently for their work, have raised a headstrong, independent teen. While her peers can hardly wait for the opportunity to leave, Niahm plans to stay forever. When Shane Coleman and his nephew Sam move into town, it's the biggest event to happen in as longas anyone can remember. It's quite remarkable for anyone to move into goshen rather than out, but when it's discovered that Sam is 17, it requires smeserious burning of the phone lines. All the teen girls are thriled to have a new hottie in town--all except Niahm. Sam Coleman represents a threat to her perfect way of life...… (more)

Cindy C Bennett is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,151,575 books! | Top bar: Always visible