Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Tease: Inspired T-shirt Transformations by Superstars of Art, Craft, &…
by Sarah Sockit
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0399532161, Paperback)Inexpensive. Indispensable. Iconic. A basic t-shirt is the perfect blank canvas-ready for a creative crafter to cut, stitch, bedazzle, bleach, deconstruct, and personalize. Everyone has a drawerful just waiting for the creative touch. What could be a better way to broadcast an artistic manifesto?
In Tease, 50 superstars of creativity, art, and design take the basic T from ordinary to extraordinary-and sometimes, turn it into something completely different. With fabulous illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions, Tease provides outrageous, inspiring ideas from crafters around the globe. Some of Tease's featured crafting dynamos include:
- Amy Sedaris, actress, crafter, and baker extraordinaire
- Fashion designer and stylist for Sex and the City, Patricia Field
- Celebrity designer, photographer, and author Todd Oldham
- Debbie Stoller, the bestselling author of Stitch and Bitch and Stitch and Bitch Nation, and publisher of BUST magazine
- Jenny Hart, artist and author of Sublime Stitching
- The host of Knitty Gritty on the DIY Network, Vickie Howell
- Leah Kramer, founder of craftster.org, the leading online crafting website
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:33 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.