Pyramids & Mummies by Seymour Simon

Pyramids & Mummies

by Seymour Simon

Pyramids and mummies is a book about how pyramids were used back in that era. This book also goes into detail about how the mummies are wrapped and dressed. This book talks about the Sphynx and the Pyramid of Giza. The book includes facts about the classes of life in the pyramids. This book also talks about the average life span an Egyptian person. The book gives almost exact measurements of the big structures.

I think this is a great book. I think this is a great book because it is very informational. It is great for an Egyptian research project or paper. This Book has many facts and is a great length of a book. I think the book is my favorite informative book I have read.
  Ianh.B1 | Jun 1, 2017 |

Provides an easy-to-read overview of Egyptian pyramids and the burial practices associated with them, and introduces on the pyramids of other countries.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,123,469 books! | Top bar: Always visible