Bah, Humbug! (A Christmas Street, #1) by…

Bah, Humbug! (A Christmas Street, #1)

by Heather Horrocks

What happens when a charming divorcee moves next door to a grumpy anti-Christmas bachelor? The answer will be found in the pages of this book. A feel good story centered upon a family's need to heal the woes of a long ago Christmas. ( )
  bostonterrio | Nov 21, 2017 |
So this is a little Hallmarky, too much sugar. I mean the hero is thinking about marrying the heroine after knowing her for two days. But, I still kinda liked it. It has some heart and charm to it. ( )
  Chrisethier | Dec 7, 2016 |
I got this book for free, and it was worth it for sure. It was not my favorite book, but still good. There was an emotional level that I enjoyed, although it was overshadowed by the unrealistic love story that was wrapped up with marriage in all but a week.... But that I what you get with romance books like this. So all in all not too bad. ( )
  DanaBurkey | Apr 10, 2016 |
Super cute story. :) ( )
  Raeadav | Mar 25, 2016 |
A bit short and the timeframe for the romance is almost unrealistically short, but a good, lite, quick read. ( )
  GanneC | Jan 28, 2016 |

Lexi Anderson is an up-and-coming, Martha Stewart-type TV hostess whose two kids love the Jared Strong adventure novels, which happen to be written by their new neighbor, Kyle Miller. For the first time in his writing career, Kyle has writer’s block--until he sees the snowman on his lawn and realizes it’s the perfect solution to his plot problem. He digs in and discovers two things: one, his villain’s weapon will fit inside a snowman's body, and two, this particular snowman was supposed to be the backdrop for Lexi’s next show. From this improbable beginning comes friendship, but can there be a happy ending for a woman who is afraid to get close again and a man who has shadows from his childhood? Families join together and hearts are healed as this couple goes walking in a winter wonderland.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,545,227 books! | Top bar: Always visible