The Kill Order (Maze Runner Prequel) by…

The Kill Order (Maze Runner Prequel) (edition 2012)

by James Dashner

Member:sbordage
Title:The Kill Order (Maze Runner Prequel)
Authors:James Dashner
Info:Delacorte Books for Young Readers (2012), Edition: First Edition first Printing, Hardcover, 336 pages
Rating:***1/2

The Kill Order by James Dashner

English (45)  Spanish (1)  All languages (46)
WOW!!!!!! ( )
  kosana | Jan 21, 2016 |
WOW!!!!!! ( )
  kosana | Jan 21, 2016 |
I never thought [b:The Kill Order|13089710|The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5)|James Dashner|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1330636153s/13089710.jpg|18261314] would be this much horrific. I almost scared. [a:James Dashner|348878|James Dashner|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1204922790p2/348878.jpg] made a dystopian future more scary.

Don't read this book before completing the Maze Runner Series. ( )
  Chiththarthan | Dec 29, 2015 |
The main character is Mark. Mark lives in a small town in the middle of no where with his friend Trina. After the world was hit with a sun flare surviving was difficult. One day what felt like a normal day to them. They hear a loud noise kind of like a plane. They look up and see something they have never seen before, a berg. They all pile up in the middle of the town and look up thinking there is a way away from there town. Then the berg lowers and opens its doors. When it does it starts shooting down at the people with darts. Everyone starts running away Mark sees people get shot and fall over; thinking he is going to get shot and die. Alec one of the their strongest people. decides they need to stop them. He grabs a grappling gun and a normal gun. He gives mark the normal gun. He tells Mark to shoot up at the berg which distracts the people. Then Alec grapples on to the berg. Mark shoots one of the people and then the others run away. Alec gets up and throws him the grapple. He then struggles to get up but makes it. They soon figure out that the darts contained a very contagious virus. Then the crash the berg and find a map. Then they go back to their town and everyone locked there selves in their homes. One of his friends die of the virus. They follow the map to who ever was attacking them. They find a girl who is immune named deedee. Her and trina get captured. Mark and Alec need to save them. They save them from a town filled with infected. Then Trina forgets who Mark is. Then they take deedee to a organization for a cure.

The book was good in my opinion I think any one could enjoy it. It was never boring the begging to end was good. When I saw their was a prequel I knew all the other books where good so I picked it up. I didn't read it the first time because I figured out it wasn't the same people. Then Read it again and it was a good book. I thought everything was wrote well. I never knew what was going to happen; so it wasn't a predictable book. The whole book was great. The only thing was i thought it was going to be more about Thomas but it was mainly how WICKED was formed.
  IsaacM.B1 | Dec 28, 2015 |
Prequel to: The maze runner. Summary: "Mark struggles to make sense of his new, post-disaster world in this prequel to The Maze Runner"-- Provided by publisher. Summary: Traces the fateful period after the earth is decimated by catastrophic solar flares and reveals the stories behind the formation of WICKED, the construction of the Glade, and Thomas' entry into the Maze.
  lkmuir | Dec 8, 2015 |
The Death Cure by. James Dashner/The maze runner series
Great book,Keeps you on your heels
★★★★★
Thomas,Minho,Teresa,Newt, Frypan and of of group B has just gotten to
the safe haven in the Scorch trials which transported him back to WICKED
headquarters now the goal is to get out of it . When they do they go to
Denver.In Denver they are searching for the Right Arm. Some people who
are immune to the flare.
Once they found them they had then made a plan to destroy the
WICKED headquarters.Once in the headquarters building they are sent
back to the maze to get 200 more immunes that WICKED had hidden.Can
they make it? Read to find out.
Don’t Miss this book it is one of the best books i’ve ever
read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I feel that you should be at least 11 to read this book.
added by sophia.vanwyk | editNone

James Dashnerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Deakins, MarkNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Kathy Egan. I really miss you.
Prologue: Teresa looked at her best friend and wondered what it would be like to forget him.
Chapter 1: Mark shivered with cold, something he hadn't done in a long time.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0385742886, Hardcover)

A Letter from James Dashner: Top Ten Things I’d Want During the Apocalypse
10. Very, very strong sunglasses.

9. Lots of plastic to wrap around my house.

8. A stranger taken in who happens to be the smartest, ablest doctor in a thousand years.

7. A server containing every show that’s ever been on HBO and a nice entertainment system on which to watch it all.

6. An e-reader loaded with 5,000 books.

5. A generator and a gas refinery next door to provide fuel so I can watch all those shows and charge my e-reader.

4. Deodorant that smells like a rotting dead body so zombies think I’m just one of them.

3. Lifetime supplies in my basement of the following: hot dogs, Almond Joys, potato chips, and Mountain Dew.

2. A cloaking device to hide my house from the tyrannical, evil, bloodthirsty government that will inevitably spring up.

1. Oh, and my wife and kids.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:01:20 -0400)

James Dashner is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 102,993,588 books! | Top bar: Always visible