Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Kill Order (Maze Runner Prequel) (edition 2012)
The Kill Order by James Dashner
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0385742886, Hardcover)A Letter from James Dashner: Top Ten Things I’d Want During the Apocalypse
10. Very, very strong sunglasses.
9. Lots of plastic to wrap around my house.
8. A stranger taken in who happens to be the smartest, ablest doctor in a thousand years.
7. A server containing every show that’s ever been on HBO and a nice entertainment system on which to watch it all.
6. An e-reader loaded with 5,000 books.
5. A generator and a gas refinery next door to provide fuel so I can watch all those shows and charge my e-reader.
4. Deodorant that smells like a rotting dead body so zombies think I’m just one of them.
3. Lifetime supplies in my basement of the following: hot dogs, Almond Joys, potato chips, and Mountain Dew.
2. A cloaking device to hide my house from the tyrannical, evil, bloodthirsty government that will inevitably spring up.
1. Oh, and my wife and kids.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:01:20 -0400)
"Mark struggles to make sense of his new, post-disaster world in this prequel to The Maze Runner"--
(summary from another edition)